My mum gave me a couple of bags of clothes awhile back. In them were two sets of flannelette pyjamas. Now my kids need pyjamas badly, so I thought these would be great to cut up.
. I just traced around some of the jammies we had, altering the size slightly.
For the tops I actually kept the original collar and buttons by cutting the shape in that area of the shirt, I cut out the sleeves, again around the kids old jammies. Serged them all up with the overlocker.
Added some cuffs and Tadda, new pyjamas for my two kid lets. Just don’t look too closely, as B’ s pair has flowers on them, much to H’s dislike.
After taking about 12 photos, this was the best one I got.